Recently Announced Opportunities
For additional information about Tobacco Regulatory Science Program (TRSP) funding opportunities, visit the TRSP website.
- Request For Application for Scholarships: Summer Course on Tobacco Simulation Modeling (Scholarships)
- POSTED: Tue Feb 28, 2023
- DEADLINE: Fri Apr 14, 2023
- The Center for the Assessment of Tobacco Regulations (CAsToR) is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for a short course on tobacco simulation modeling (EPID 730) to be offered during the University of Michigan Summer Session in Epidemiology (SSE) Program in 2023. The deadline to apply for funding is April 14th.
- Read more about “Request For Application for Scholarships: Summer Course on Tobacco Simulation Modeling”
- Consideration for Presentation at a Tobacco Online Policy Seminar, TOPS (Call for papers)
- POSTED: Wed Sep 09, 2020
- DEADLINE: None
- The Tobacco Online Policy Seminar (TOPS) is reviewing abstracts/papers for potential selection for future seminar dates. Researchers of all levels are encouraged to submit their research. Submitted papers should use experimental or quasi-experimental variation (i.e., a well-defined counterfactual) to help guide the development of an effective tobacco policy framework. Please submit your research through the TOPS website submission portal. Please indicate whether your presentation will be a workshop, traditional paper presentation, or research agenda overview presentation (i.e., “grand rounds”). Please contact TobPolicy@gmail.com if you have any questions.
- Tobacco Online Policy Seminar (TOPS)